I have viewed a property and wish to rent what do I do now?
You’ve paid a holding deposit on a Rentolease property equal to 1 months rental and we would like to tell you what happens next!
What do I do now?
- Please fill out the application form found at this link below and upload the following:
- Photographic ID
- Copy of a utility bill dated within the last three months
- Copy of your last three months payslips
- Your most recent bank statement
- If you are a foreign national we will require a copy of your passport and working visa
You can download the application form here.
The details of your application will be passed to the landlord of the property you have applied for who will let us know if he wishes to proceed. The property will be marked as Let Agreed whilst we deal with your application and the deposit you have paid will be placed in our Clients Account.
Please be all of our properties are non-smoking properties and any pets living in the property will need to be agreed prior to your application.
Holding a property
Please be aware that if the paperwork and application form is not competed at the time the deposit is paid to our office the property will only be reserved for you for a maximum of three workings days. I f you decide not to proceed before your tenancy is signed your deposit will be refunded in full.